The Mini-Kerbsider® range marks a focus by our development team to invent a breed of mini-recycling vehicles to fill the gap below our full size recycling vehicle range.
The result is a refreshing range of vehicles that are purpose-built to perform the same duties of their bigger brothers but their size makes them ideal for collection schemes that require a more compact vehicle.
The Mini-Kerbsider® range comes complete with the proven body design features of the larger Kerbsider® range but on a smaller scale.
- Low weight, high payload
- Lightweight powered trough
- Redesigned lifter roof to keep weight to a minimum
- Simple controls with safe operation, each control station has the benefit of tried and trusted designs making it robust & reliable
- Licence headaches gone, the smallest Mini-Kerbsider® is built onto 7.5 tonne chassis
- Bin clamp option to allows handling of 240 litre wheeled bins
- Emergency stop system meets EN418:1992 machinery safety
- Fully constrained lifter rollers give a safe & controlled lift
- Park brake monitoring & interlock prevents operation whilst driving
- External controls systems rated to IP67 submarine specification
- Vehicle height warning reduces risk of driving with lifter raised or tipped body
- Robust subframe mounted on chassis rails provides greater stability under tipping
- Controlled lifter cycle with slow stop/start reduces mechanical stress during operation
- Oil filtration to 25 microns on pressure and return line
- Burst hose protection ensures safety in the event of sudden hydraulic pressure loss
- Optional handwash unit
- Optional rear mounted bag pod for the stowage of used bin liners