The Kerbsider® 33 sits at the upper end of the Kerbsider® range of collection solutions developed for kerbside sort operations and is available on standard width chassis from most leading manufacturers.
The Kerbsider® 33 version is our largest volume Kerbsider® giving a massive 33 cubic metres of collection space for your kerbside collection operations.
The Kerbsider® 33 body can be internally separated into a maximum of six, optionally adjustable, body compartments to cater for changes in the split ratio's of the collected materials.
The Kerbsider® 33 shares the following with the Kerbsider® range;
- Fully constrained guide wheels to control the lifting cycle
- Powered internal door locks & rear door from the cab*
- Powered 240L container clamp option
- Fully enclosed roof lid, automatically opens during lifting
- Variable speed lifting cycle to reduce container damage
- Two-handed external controls
- E-stop system meets EN418:1992
- All E-stops complete with anti-tamper detection
- Anti-shake system to eliminate abuse
- Loading trough with adjustable partitions*
- Park brake monitoring interlocked with PTO, system operation and worklights
- Vehicle height warning system when lift or rear door raised
- Hydraulic hose burst safety valves to all cylinders
- External electrical equipment to IP67
*not applicable to Kerbsider® Stillage versions