Developed specifically for "segregated at source" kerbside operations that collect dry recyclables with an option to also collect food waste.
The Kerbloader® Stillage soluton makes safe and efficient collection of multiple recyclable streams possible by a combination of a high level automated plastic/can press system, various removable stillages, a card press unit and various storage compartments.
With loading possible from both sides, the Kerbloader® Stillage gives great flexibility and collection efficiency to fill its capacious 33 cubic metres of total volume and can carry up to 4665kgs as a payload using the plastic stillage option.
The Kerbloader® Stillage features include;
- E-stop system to meet BS EN ISO 13850:2008
- Park brake monitoring and interlock to prevent operation when driving
- External control protection to IP67
- 33 cubic metres collection volume with up to 4665 kgs payload
- Automated card press unit option
- Lightweight and rust-free composite wall and roof construction
- Removable stillages with loading access from both sides
- Stillages designed to take food waste, glass and paper materials
- Plastic stillage options available to provide even greater payloads
- 'Plug and Play' components to reduce repair down time
- Vehicle height warning to reduce risk of driving with rear door up
- System isolation system to prevent unauthorised use
- Burst hose protection on hydraulic circuits
- Intelligent engine speed control to reduce emissions, fuel consumption and noise